This is my first trekking experience which happened before my 21st birthday.
How to go to Mt. Pinatubo?
- Bus from Cubao to Capas Tarlac Junction [172php each]
- Trike from Capas to Sta. Juliana [100-150php each]
- 4×4 ride from Sta. Juliana to Mt. Pinatubo
- 2hours trekk from drop off to crater
- 3000php – 4 wheel drive, capacity is 4-5 persons
- 500php – tourist guide
- 500php – per head conversation fee inclusive of lunch
- Medium-sized backpack
- Headware: cap/scarf
- Wet wipes
- Plastic for trash
- Extra Clothes and toiletries
- Easy to eat food like crackers and candies