If you want to know where you stand with somebody, ask them. Lay all of your intentions out on the table before either one of you gets hurt. Make it to clear to somebody if you’re only in it for the booty, or if you’re in it for long term. Nobody likes to have their heartbroken, especially at the hands of something that could have easily been avoided.
1) Your dollar is only as good as your intention. Money can’t buy you class. Remember that.
2) In order to be happy with somebody else, you must first be happy with yourself. It sounds a little corny, and sort of Mr. Miyagi-esque, but it couldn’t be more true.
3) Life is short, so while you’re saving up, don’t be afraid to splurge a little bit. Buy the shoes you’ve been wanting or that plane ticket to Florida to visit your grandmother. Reward yourself for staying within budget and living within your means. (Most of the time.)
4) Realize that you’re older relatives won’t be around forever. Cherish every moment possible with them. Talk to them; listen to their stories; soak it all in. You never know which moment will be your last with them.
5) There’s more to life than having the latest iPhone or the newest gadget…
View original post 683 more words