So how fast am I able to get my Japan Visa? 3 days it is!
Below is the list of requirements:
- Philippine Passport
- Visa Application Form
- One 2×2 Photo with white background that must be pasted in the application form
- Birth Certificate – must be issued within one year
- Daily schedule in Japan (itinerary)
- Bank Certificate – must be issued within 3 months
- Must be addressed to Japan Embassy
- Income Tax Return (ITR) – must be issued within one year
- In case you don’t have your updated ITR and your in a hurry to get your visa, you can attach a letter explaining why you don’t have the updated copy and you can also include your payslip as a supporting document.
- List of Visa Applicants (if many)
- Marriage Contract (if married)
Special thanks to Reli Tours for the smooth transaction which only cost 1200php
I would love to answer your question (if there’s any) by commenting to this blog post 🙂